Current Jobs @ Prismy
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities in PRISMY DATA SOFTLABS.
The ideal candidate is someone who specialize in both Qualitative and Quantitative research on Internet using major search engines. Ability to find the credible sources, validate the info and summarize…
- Recent computer science graduate or equivalent grade
- Only Freshers Can Apply no Experienced Please
- Job involves online research will be necessary online sites include Google, LinkedIn, and a number of online databases for business registrations and state bar/chamber associations.
- The candidates should be minimum graduate with any stream and must have knowledge of computer, internet, Emails, data research/analysis.
- Must possess excellent keyboard skills and comfortable with understanding client accent.
- Must also be tech savvy and should also possess decent computer skills.
- Must be a team player and also should be target oriented.
- Should have strong interpersonal skills, also should be open feedbacks and training.
- Self motivated and a quick learner.
- Client co-ordination & report maintenance.
- Should have investigating skills.
- Major work is e-commerce entry, back office, data, Internet research related.
- Job Salary: Rs.7,500/month (Fixed Pay)
- FRESHERS ALONE CAN APPLY OR Max 1 year exp too welcome.
- Work Timing: MON-FRI (9.30 AM-7.00 PM) Day Shift
- Job Code:ITES-RESANALYST-01
- Interested candidates mail your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org and get an interview appointment with us.
- Joomla/Wordpress/Drupal CMS web development including plugin tweaks and new plugin development.
- Setup of various CMS options, plugin installation and configuration.
- Good Knowledge for database admin (MySQL) via PHPMyAdmin.
- Integrating all necessary HTML and CSS into preferred CMS themes, templates and additional PHP and HTML pages
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Good understanding skill is a must other than that the standard ambition, drive, hard working, passionate attributes come as standard
- Job Salary: 9,000 to 13,000 Per Month based on exp.
- Job Code:IT-DEVELOPER-01
Since its inception, PRISMY has strived to offer the best in development excellence to its global clients. At the core of this effort is a team of good people, driven by a spirit of commitment to quality. stands at a juncture of rapid growth, and welcomes you to make the difference that counts.
To Apply by e-mail
We welcome you to introduce yourself. Send a resume and your thoughts on why you would be a great addition to our team to: email@example.com
Please mention your Job Code while sending your profile.
We value your time, and hope to see you soon.